Blink, and we’ve already passed the half-way mark of 2020! What a crazy year it’s been! While we are all trying our best to adjust to the new “normal”, we can’t forget the importance of a little breather every now and then. Whether it’s a simple cup of tea or a full-blown pamper session, Esstudio has you covered. With your health and safety in mind, we have also updated our measures, in line with current health advice from the Government. Stay tuned, because for the month of August, we have a few little treats to prepare you for the next season!
Staying Covid Safe
The Esstudio team has been closely monitoring the ongoing Coronavirus situation since the wake of the Pandemic back in March 2020. We have since registered both salons as Certified Covid Safe Businesses and have clear action plans and health measures in place.
We recently updated our salon health measures to match with NSW regulations:
- The Covid-19 Questionnaire is still required to be filled out prior to booking an appointment. This consists of some short screening questions as well as other information on our measures.
- Upon arrival, your temperature will be recorded. Between 36°C and 37.2°C is considered a healthy temperature.
- Hand sanitiser, bins and tissues are located at the front desk and on all tables in the salon. Please sanitise your hands as you enter the salon and whenever you feel the need to, during your appointment.
- You voted and we heard! Masks are once again required to be worn by both client and staff! Thank you to everyone who voted in the latest Instagram Poll.
- All tools, product bottles and areas are periodically sanitised and stainless steel beauty tools are autoclaved after each use.
- All towels, capes, bedding and treatment beds are washed and disinfected after each client.
- Our magazines and lolly jar are still removed for hygiene reasons, so it would be wise to bring in your own entertainment and snacks!
- Teas, waters and wines are still flowing in disposables!
- Areas that are constantly touched (i.e. doorknobs, EFTPOS machines) will be sanitised throughout the day.
- We encourage you guys to fill out a feedback form post-appointment. This is important as we get to hear what you guys have to say about what we need to work on, and what we are already doing well.
If you still feel unsafe to come into salon, our online shop has a number of home colour kits and all your favourite products, all delivered to your home. Get virtual support from our qualified stylists via zoom! At Esstudio, the ambience and experience of the salon is key.
Get into the Spring Spirit this August!
Who else is sick of this cold, dry (and sometimes rainy) winter?! I know I’m putting my hand up! Spring is upon us and to celebrate, we have some exciting offers to get you feeling fresh and fabulous in time for the warmer weather!
Renew your skin with 20% off Dermalogica Pro Power Peels this month!
Dermalogica has formulated this advanced system to help conquer the effects of ageing on your skin. As we age, our cell turnover rate dramatically slows, making way for unwanted skin issues such as acne, fine lines, wrinkles and hyper pigmentation. A chemical peel gently exfoliates the skin, aiding in the natural cell-turnover process and promoting natural collagen production! Everyone’s skin is different, so each peel is customised and tailored to suit your specific skin type and concerns! Choose from either the 30 min express power peel for a quick but effective treatment, or go for the full hour pro peel, which includes a mask and serum to soothe the skin and a complementary head and neck massage!
Bring a friend and save!
This month, we are celebrating our community. With all that has happened this past year, we have received nothing but support and encouragement from our community. We wouldn’t have made it this far without you guys. To celebrate and say thank you, we have something exciting planned for the month of August!
Bring in your friend/relative/significant other, and you will both receive 15% off your services!
Hurry! Offer is only valid during the month of August 2020!
So, come by and treat yourselves to a few hours of rest and relaxation with Esstudio this August! We all deserve to feel good.
Until next time, Love Esstudio xx