Since the end of last year, Covid-19 has rocked the entire world and everyone is feeling it! Our hearts go out to everyone who is being affected by the devastating impact that the corona virus has on our communities. Thankfully in Australia, our curve is flattening and we have contained the infection relatively well. The Hairdressing industry has also been fortunate to remain open during this time and the Esstudio Team has made sure to take this opportunity to deliver an experience that is both safe and enjoyable at the same time.
We underwent a short pause of trade to gear up for what the next few months are going to throw at us. During that time our team worked tirelessly to revise the Esstudio Experience to suit the crazy world we live in today! We are back and ready to roll with some new measures in place to ensure you and our team are happy and healthy at all times!
As a measure to prevent the spread of Covid-19 we have also introduced a simple questionnaire that you will need to fill out prior to booking your appointment. You can make your booking online on our website at esstudio.com.au! Your answers are important to help us take the correct precautionary measures to ensure the protection of yourself and our staff.
The 2 most important questions include:
- Have you returned from overseas or been in contact with someone who has returned from overseas within the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with Covid-19 or experienced any cold or flu like symptoms in the last 14 days? (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness or difficulty breathing)
Based on what you feel and suggest, we will always be working to improve the experience we can offer at Esstudio! We value your feedback and would love to hear what you all have to say! In future, we might ask some other questions to get to know what you guys enjoy! Questions 6-7 are more about what makes YOU feel comfortable within the salon during Covid-19!
- Do you feel it’s appropriate we require clients to wear masks ? (Masks and gloves will be provided regardless for your own comfort!)
- what are your thoughts on chatting throughout your appointment?
Now that you’ve made your booking and filled in your questionnaire, it’s time to head to your appointment! Here’s what an appointment with us will look like!
- You will be welcomed in by one of our team. Hand sanitiser, gloves and masks will be available for your use at the front desk!
- We will then sit you at a table with appropriate social distancing arrangements to ensure your safety. Only 7 clients are allowed to be in the salon at any one time!
- Wines, teas and waters will still be flowing in picnic style disposables! No glass allowed at this festival!
- Unfortunately Magazines have been removed for hygiene reasons but we still love a great chat behind our ninja masks!
- Consultations will be done at a safe distance in accordance with the social distancing measures.
- Basins and stations as well as all tools used will be periodically disinfected after each use.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times and are required to wash their hands before and after each client!
- Boogie down with us! Good music will still be pumping! We still love a laugh and enjoy catching up with you guys!
Our focus has always been about our community and staying connected so during our break we have launched a new online shop! You can now browse through many of your favourite in salon products from the comfort of you own home. Can’t make it into the salon? We deliver personalised home care kits for all your hair and beauty needs straight to your door! We also offer free live support from our team for all your questions and queries!
We would like to thank everybody that has supported us through this crisis. We hope that everybody stays safe and healthy! See you soon!
Love, Esstudio xx